Follow Us

September 19, 2017

Land was donated by a local farmer for what was originally known as Clive Grange School, at the corner of Parkhill and Raymond Rd, which opened on 4 April 1921, with two classrooms and about 40 pupils. At its Golden Jubilee in 1971, Haumoana School had a headmaster,...

September 8, 2017

It has always been like a family…In fact the history of the club is a bit like the history of Haumoana

September 2, 2017

The area south of the Tukituki river mouth was still called Clive Grange until 1913 when the Post Office presumed to imposed a new name that annoyed many locals.

Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
Please reload

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Featured Posts

Cape Coast ecological diversity

May 15, 2020

1/2
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

CAPE COAST ARTS & HERITAGE TRUST (NEW ZEALAND REGISTERED CHARITY #CC53879)

©2018 by Cape Coast Arts & Heritage Trust. Proudly created with Wix.com